- Hikes here with us: there is something for everyone, whether you want to go comfortably to an alpine pasture or reach a summit. In any case, our various hiking destinations and mountain peaks make every hiker’s heart beat faster. There are, for example, the hikes to the Latzfonser Kreuz, Getrumalm (Sarntal), Villanderer Alm, Totensee with Totenkirchl, Rittner Horn, Trittensee, Radlsee, which are in our vicinity. Or peaks such as Kassianspitze, Samspitze, Ritzlar, Lorenzispitze, Königanger and many more.
- Bike: You can also start a variety of tours from the farm by bike , be it a mountain bike or e-bike. We also provide our guests with a few mountain bikes to borrow on the farm.
- If you like climbing, you have the opportunity to experience various via ferratas in the vicinity. You can also climb in the “Nock” climbing garden in Latzfons.
- Swimming: there is an outdoor swimming pool in Feldthurns (7.4km away) and also in Chiusa (12km away). The nearest indoor and outdoor swimming pool is in Brixen (Acquarena, 17km). There is one in Lüsen (30 km) for lovers of natural bathing lakes.
Activities in summer
In summer there are a wide variety of leisure activities
Activities in winter
Our guests can also do a lot in winter
Our farm is easily accessible even in winter, because the road is cleared every day.
- Winter hiking: through snow-covered forests and meadows, in the midst of magnificent and untouched nature, you can also hike here in winter; all you need is the right footwear.
- Snowshoe hikes: if you prefer to go a little higher, you can also do this with snowshoes, which we have available for hire at the farm.
- Tobogganing: in Latzfons there is a well-groomed natural toboggan run in Steineben (4.5km away). There is also a family toboggan run there. At the “Steineben” toboggan club, where good cooking is also done, you can warm up and strengthen yourself after a toboggan run. We also have some toboggans available for hire.
- Touring skiing: with us you can also practice this sport, although it requires some experience. If there is enough snow, you can also start from the farm. Experienced skiers can, for example, go to the Lorenzispitze or the Königanger on touring skis.
- Passionate skiers will find a true ski paradise in the Plose ski area (25 km away) or in the well-known Val Gardena ski area (32 km). There you can rent ski equipment from a ski rental shop in the vicinity. For beginners and children there is the “Maders” ski lift in Schnauders (8.8 km away).
- In spring you can experience the awakening of nature on hikes in the vicinity.
- In autumn you can explore the well-known chestnut trail and to the torggelen stop off at the various wine taverns.
- The highest pilgrimage site in Europe is the church at Latzfonser Kreuz . The center of Tyrol is nearby.
- Säben Monastery with the Church of Our Lady.
- The picturesque town of Chiusa.